Ethernet Private LAN
Transport enterprise Ethernet traffic over Metro packet-switched networks while effectively managing Ethernet Private LAN SLA and lowering carrier TCO (total cost of ownership).
RAD's Carrier Ethernet demarcation devices allow service providers to quickly deploy Ethernet Private LAN per the Metro Ethernet Forum’s Carrier Ethernet 2.0 specifications with low-touch provisioning, remote service management and full resiliency. A broad range of modular devices with performance monitoring and testing capabilities deliver same service “look and feel” over any access while saving on technician training and network equipment costs.
- SLA delivery and assurance for Carrier Ethernet 2.0 services
- End-to-end carrier-class Ethernet performance across the WAN
- Simplified management and monitoring
- Ensure 99.999% availability with minimal service disruptions
- Automatic, remote fault isolation and quick troubleshooting