ETX-2<< Back To Product A To Z
The ETX-2 offers advanced L2 and L3 demarcation for SLA-based Ethernet business services, wholesale services and mobile backhaul. It is available in various ordering options allowing customers true cost/performance optimization by deploying the best device for their needs with the right form factor and capacity, interfaces, functionalities, and type of enclosure.
For more information, download the Data Sheet.
Value Assured: RAD Products Come with a Five-Year Hardware Warranty
- MEF Carrier Ethernet 2.0- certified for E-Line, E-LAN, E-Tree, E-Access services, as well as L3 VPNs and TDM pseudowire over packet networks
- Distributed virtual network functions at the customer edge
- Enhanced traffic management per EVC/EVC.CoS
- Accurate and scalable Ethernet OAM with one-way and two-way measurements, performance monitoring, built-in RFC- 2544/Y.1564 tester capabilities, TWAMP support, and L2/L3 diagnostic loopbacks
- ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching; G.8031 Ethernet Linear Protection Switching; Link Aggregation (LAG) per 802.3ad; dual homing (1:1) redundancy
- Timing over Packet synchronization with Sync-E and IEEE-1588v2
- RADview management with CLI configuration; supported by RADview Performance Monitoring Portal, RADview Service Manager and RADview D-NFV Orchestrator