MP-4100M-PW<< Back To Product A To Z
MP-4100 equipped with the MPW-1 module provides legacy services over packet-switched networks (PSN). MPW-1 receives the data stream from other modules in the MP-4100 chassis (E1/T1, SHDSL, data or voice ports) via the Megaplex backplane, and converts it into IP or MPLS packets for transmission over Ethernet, IP or MPLS networks.
• TDM multiplexing and Ethernet switching for transmitting voice and sync/async data over packet-switched networks
• Pseudowire/circuit emulation as per TDMoIP, CESoPSN, SAToP, HDLCoPSN, and more
• Industry-leading adaptive clock recovery mechanism over packet-based networks
• Extensive OAM and performance monitoring capabilities
• Three Ethernet ports with auto-detection of Fast Ethernet SFP or UTP 10/100BaseT
• Three timing modes: Internal, External, or Adaptive clock from network